Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good (early) morning KL


Waking up in a new city, and finding nothing worth doing is a weird scenario. This I realized on my very first morning in Malaysia. I don't know whether my body clock turned the other way, or whatever, but I woke up before the city did, and felt stupid. There was hardly any indications of the sun coming out in the next one hour. My daughter and wife were asleep. I only had my music player and large window at my disposal. And then I remembered, I have a camera too.

I was too tired to look out of the window the previous night... had crashed in. So I thought this might be a good time to see whatever the window had to offer.
Unfortunately, not much at that moment. So I went back to my music player. Another couple of hours before my room was alive and kicking again. A quick breakfast followed, and as I worked on the sausages, I could see that the car had arrived, for a "city tour". Vroooooooooom.

No comments: