Thursday, March 4, 2010

Living between Days

I'm seldom busy. But I do a lot of things. Here's a list of what I've been  doing in the last few days. But before that, here's a picture that I clicked yesterday in ambient light.

And now, here comes the list :

  1. I've been planning a trip to Delhi and hoping that Indigo gives me complimentary tickets
  2. I'm thinking of raising a fund to buy Deo's...too many people stink too much !
  3. I've been staring at the March Issue of "Smart Photography" where they've published a photograph taken by me, and wondering why people aren't noticing yet !
  4. I've been trying to figure out what this "Youngistan" is all about.
  5. I've been watching Akshay Kumar in the Thums-Up ad, and trying to redefine the standard for REALLY awful advertising.
  6. I've been feeling sorry for all the "Bahu"s in all the soap operas (Sob)
  7. I have realized that Time is not always the best Healer. It can be a great Teaser too.

No comments: